A few days ago I sat down with my good friend Lee Taft to discuss speed development. I have known Lee for over a decade as an athlete and colleague. His philosophy and coaching methodology regarding speed and agility training is phenomenal!
Below are a few of the topics we discussed:
1. How to develop a speed training program for different training populations such as youth, adolescent and collegiate.
2. Lee's thoughts on Pre- Training assessments.
3. Speed on top of dysfunction?
4. The plyo step? What is it?
5. How to structure a speed training session for youth athletes.
6. How to correct movement dysfunction.
7. Lateral movement for basketball players.
8. Lee's Top 5 coaching tips for speed development
Click here to listen to the podcast. It's over 50 minutes of information!
I hope you enjoy listening to the podcast. As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated. Leave a comment below or email me your thoughts.